The Maricopa Community Colleges East Valley Veterans Education Center (EVVEC) provides transitional assistance, as well as educational outreach and light college advisement services for the community colleges in Maricopa County. We focus on four areas: education, employment, health, and housing through a myriad of community partners from the grass roots level up to the VA. We offer practical information and referrals to community resources regarding veteran's benefits, job leads and searches, emergency food boxes, as well as educational information. All services, workshops, and resources are provided at no cost. We proudly serve veterans, active military, and families. Click Need help Now to find the services you are looking for.
Like Us on Facebook!
Need help Now
View Event Calendar
- Computers for Active, reserve, and Veteran college students and their spouses
- Assistance in applying for VA educational benefits
- Educational, employment and workforce development workshops
- Employment service as a Access point for Maricopa & Phoenix Workforce Development
- Referrals to community resources (Housing, Health, Employment, & Education)
- Community members available include DAV Service Officer, VA Patient Advocate, Career & Counseling professionals, Veterans Court Parole Officer, and NAU Military Coordinator.